Anything about Anime, Cosplay, Console Games, Toys Collection, Convention in the Philippines & Beyond

17 May, 2012

S4 League-Sci-Fi Shooter Anime Game

S4 League is getting a bit more popular these days. It's a Third-Person Shooter game from Korea released by Alaplaya with Pentavision. You can choose your character of being a Male or Female and they can both wield both Swords or Guns.
It's not just some old random shooter games. It's an Anime Type which also has an interesting Story line. It has different Game Modes that you can choose. You can choose from:

 I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy and love this game. 

Posted by Blogger Hana Vanessa


Battle Royal: Death Match which is Free for all.

Chaser: Where the game will choose a random player to be the chaser and the chosen one should kill the others and survive until the end, while the others should help each other out to eliminate the Chaser.

Death Match: There are 2 teams on this mode. And you will fight until the end to know which is the best team.

Touch Down: It has two goals on the each opposite side. It also has 2 teams. It`s just like Foot Ball, except you there will be a lot of shooting and slashing!

Arcade: This is the Main Game Mode where the players can play the actual story line of the game. You can play with your friend or do it solo. It has 8 stages and I'm sure you'll love it.

S4 League Gameplay at the TD Tunnel
~~~

~~~

I started playing this game last year using my bro`s account. I've played this game many times with my brother. I even made my own account for this game yesterday! (PandaVanessa) I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy and love this game. It's so addicting. You can change your character's hair, looks, weapon, etc.
Here's some of the Gameplays I found on YouTube. Credits to the owners!

S4 League Gameplay
~~~

~~~

Here's the Website of the game. You can download the game here for FREE!
http://s4.en.alaplaya.net/


Related Posts by categories