Anything about Anime, Cosplay, Console Games, Toys Collection, Convention in the Philippines & Beyond

05 September, 2011

Otaku Expo 2011-Experienced-Day1

WHOO! THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST EVENTS I HAD EVER ATTENDED!
Rinshin and Me

It was sooo much fun last September 3 at SM Mega! Although I didn't cosplayed there, I was so happy `cause there were so many guests who recognized me. :)

I only joined the Karaoke Contest, I had a fun time singing in the Stage! :)

Posted by Blogger Hana Vanessa

~~~~
to be updated once uploaded
~~~~


Here are some photos I took during the Event:


Tristan Joseph Tan as L and Christine Gutierrez as Misa Amane both characters are from Death Note :)

I had a chance to interview Ms. Christine!

Christine: I did enjoyed the otaku expo event because mainly I saw and met my friends again and it was also exciting because there were lots of cosplayers whom I met. I felt completely happy because I expressed my Otaku spirit by in forms of cosplaying.



Mr. Jun Garcia of Otaku Nation as Kaito from Vocaloid!

Jun Garcia: It was fun! :DDD I hope I can go to another event like Otaku Expo!
I am thankful that many members from Otaku Nation came. I am also thankful for Fatima for letting me promote Otaku Nation while she is hosting the Otaku Expo event.



Child Cosplayer as Tenma from School Rumble.



Rei and Precious as Haruki and Haruhi Suzumiya from The Melancholy and GenderBending of Haruhi Suzumiya

Matryoshka Cosplayer and Ms. Erika Park as Vocaloid

Ms. Erika: I really did enjoy otaku expo :) I met new people .. and by that I mean the people who actually wanted to meet me I met them there :) but it was a bit sad because not all my friends attended the same day as I did.







Samurai Girl


cosplay as The UnderTaker





cosplay as Death Note

Ballet Dancer of the Black Swan.




by RGinra Photography

Related Posts by categories