Anything about Anime, Cosplay, Console Games, Toys Collection, Convention in the Philippines & Beyond

03 September, 2011

Pinky Lu Xun - Best Cosplayer

Our Next Cosplayer is from Indonesia, Recently seen in CLAS:H in Indonesia as one of the Celebrity Cosplayer Jury and will be coming to Cosplay Mania 2011 as a special guest of honor.

  Hello Ms.Pinky, Kindly Introduce yourself? 

Hi Anime Cosplay Readers, I'm Pinky Lu Xun a hardcore gamer and loves Cosplay. 

2. What are your hobbies, favorite top three anime and games? 


My hobbies are making cosplay costume, Playing games, and I’m also a BJD enthusiast. 

My Favorite Top 3 anime are R.G.Veda, Kuroshitsuji, Rurouni Kenshin

My Favorite Top 3 Games are Final Fantasy VII, Assassin’s Creed, Silent Hill.


Cosplay as Light Elf ( Dynasty Light Armor ) from Lineage II


Pinky Lu Xun as Miku Hatsune
Vocaloid : From The Sandplay Singing of The Dragon
Costume modified, Make up and Wig styling by Pinky Lu Xun

  

First cosplay appearance in events, commercial, movies, awards?

I did my first cosplay back then in 1998, but because cosplay started to bloom in my country was around 2004, so the first time I went into a cosplay convention in Indonesia was in 2004.


AFA 2009 Regional Cosplay Championship


One of the Celebrity Jury at the CLAS:H at Indonesia





3. What or Who makes you inspire to start on the road to cosplay?


I was a hardcore gamer back then, and someday when I was browsing on the internet for game walkthrough … I saw some Japanese ladies dressing in my favorite game character. I was really attracted by seeing them, and I search more…


Finally, I know that ‘dressing up’ called cosplay, quickly I saved many cosplayer photos I found, mostly Japanese cosplayers which I don’t event know their name, but I really adore their costume. Until I become very interested on what they do and decided to do it myself.


For now … I adore some cosplayers like Adella, Yaya Han, Astarohime and still many more. I really love how they did their costumes and portray the character!

Pinky Lu Xun as Female Elyos
Fenris/Miragent Chain Set
AION : The Tower of Eternity
Costume and Props by Orochi X and Pinky Lu Xun



Pinky Lu Xun as Asuka Langley
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Action Figure by Dynamite Project version
Costume, Props, Make up and Wig styling by Pinky Lu Xun




Pinky Lu Xun as Ashura from R.G. Veda
Costume, Props, Make up and Wig styling by Orochi X and Pinky Lu Xun


Pinky Lu Xun as Female Elyos
Fenris/Miragent Chain Set
AION : The Tower of Eternity
Costume and Props by Orochi X and Pinky Lu Xun




Endiru's Representative of Indonesia in AFA 2009, Singapore
~~~~

~~~~



4. endorsement/ fan page / website

My deviantart page : http://pinkyluxun.deviantart.com/
My team page : http://theendlessillution.multiply.com/

My Team Facebook fanpage :
 ~~~

~~~

Cosplay Mania '11 Guest of Honor: Pinky Lu Xun
  ~~~~

~~~~

Many Thanks to our featured cosplayer Ms. Pinky Lu Xun.

Related Posts by categories



No comments:

Post a Comment