Anything about Anime, Cosplay, Console Games, Toys Collection, Convention in the Philippines & Beyond

19 August, 2011

Naoki Drachen - Best Cosplayer

Our Next Cosplayer is from Thailand, Recently seen in CLAS:H in Indonesia as one of the Celebrity Cosplayer Jury.

Hello Naoki, Kindly Introduce yourself?

Greeting ~ ! I'm cosplayer from Thailand. My cosplay name is? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? NAOKI. The nickname is Weiss (German language). I love to make props and new costumes and also loves to try to make it in different way :3

I want to make it better than the latest piece I have done. Most Things in my life is about Cosplay. ~~~~ Yeahhhh!! (laugh)



Vocaloid - Megurine Luka [World is Mine]
CN : ★NAOKI             
Photo : Gattsu [Arzeroth]
Costume : ★NAOKI     Event : Girl Festival 2011 @ CTW
Cosplay Props : ★NAOKI & Arzeroth  Special Thanks : Alfin Ray(wig)



2. What are your hobbies, favorite top three anime and games?

My favorite top 3 Anime is Pokemon, Rave Master and Deadman Wonderland... the truth.. I really don't want to list top 3 or any top-fav. because most of Anime. I've watched is my fav. > wand for my most favorite top 3 games are Pokemon (again), Final Fantasy series especially 7 & 9 and Monster Hunter series. (also I have many fav. games, but this three are the most anyway)




 First cosplay appearance in events, commercial, movies, awards?

My first time attended cosplay event ... I can't remember the name, but it is seven years ago cosplay as Killua Zoldyck from Hunter x Hunter.

I've won many cosplay awards from the competition can't list it all... T^T the latest is the Best female costume at Thailand Game Show 2010, 2nd place team cosplay at Big Festival 2010 and AFAX 1st price champion at Singapore.



Anime Festival Asia 2010 Regional Cosplay Championship AFAX Team Thailand
~~~

~~~

I also have some appearances in commercials and all of it is about cosplay as well such as about AFAX in Animax channel and the latest one is commercial for cosplay event "TNCC 2011" produce by Animax Thailand.


One of the Celebrity Jury at the CLAS:H at Indonesia




Year : 2011
Black Rock Shooter - IB★RS
CN : ★NAOKI
Photo : P'Mee Shura
Photo editing : ★NAOKI & Puretails
Event : Cosplay Party @ CTW
Costume : -
Cosplay Props : ★NAOKI & Arzeroth & Aramill & Mordor




TNCC 2011 - Thailand National Cosplay Championship - (Animax Thailand)
Cosplay event commercials (happen on this 20/08/2011)
~~~

~~~



Year : 10/2010

Blazblue - Rachel Alucard
*I've lost my ribbon*

CN : ★NAOKI
Photo : P'Mee Shura
Event : Loft Halloween @ Siam Discovery

Costume : ★NAOKI
Cosplay Props : ★NAOKI &  Arzeroth & Aramill







 Cosplay as Rachel Alucard of a Playstation Fighting Game Blazblue



Bleach - Ulquiorra
[Arrancar]
Year : 2010
CN : ★NAOKI
Photo : KIKONLINE
Event : Private Photoshoot @ National Stadium

Costume : ★NAOKI
Cosplay Props : ★NAOKI & Arzeroth & Aramill & MoRDoR
Make up : Aramill Koubou


3. What or Who makes you inspire to start on the road to cosplay?




My brother is the one who invited and drags me to the world of cosplay :D must be thanks to him a lot~~~~
I'me really love cosplay and cosplay social... no discrimination in this social everyone can be friends... no need to worry even we never meet.

Nowadays, I have more than a hundred friends around the world that I never meet. We have the same reason to love cosplay and also the other important reason too... we can be the character we love....







It's very fun to Cosplay with many friends and this day I've create my own cosplay team, which is the greatest place of mine and my teammate. I love to cosplay with them... they're my best friends. And for our team ... we'll grow up little by little... I and my teams want to do the better cosplay and want to try our best.



 4. endorsement/ fan page / website


My team facebook fanpage :
http://www.cosplay.com/member/166376/

My official website is still in progress...



My Facebook fanpage :
 ~~~

~~~


TNCC interview - Team Drachen
~~~~

~~~~




Many Thanks to
Naoki Photos-credit to their respective caption, and to our featured cosplayer Ms. Naoki Drachen.

Related Posts by categories



No comments:

Post a Comment