Anything about Anime, Cosplay, Console Games, Toys Collection, Convention in the Philippines & Beyond

27 July, 2011

Fantasy Quest Cosplay Event Report

Last July 23, 2011, Cosplay Network Philippines in cooperation with Anime Alliance, Ormagn Eventures and Fernbrook Gardens, hold a cosplay event at Fernbrook Gardens titled as Fantasy Quest-Be there when it happens.

The event was filled with photo shoot opportunities on a more realistic location, that makes cosplay fantasies come to life. More fun on activites likes cosplay catwalk contest, Cosplay Ballroom, and cosplay-photography workshop.



I ask some comments from attendees and cosplayer about their experience, and the feedbacks were mostly awesome, and they are requesting for more.




Cosplay ball in a Victorian-themed ballroom.



Best Thailand Cosplayers Yolkler and Yuegene Fay


Celebrity Ms. Tessa Prieto-Valdez




“Fantasy Quest”

I say, “two thumbs up” for an outstanding event of the year! Cosplay has gone beyond the four walls of our usual mall locations to an enchanting and “breath-taking” place. What made this event even more astonishing are the marvellous and stunning cosplayers, professional photog’s and amazing organizers, who had all come together in making this event possible and a worthwhile one.

comment from Christine Blardony cosplay as Annelotte of Queens Blade










"The event was fun and the venue is awesome! There must be more cons like this! :D Sure there is a downside in this event, but hey, there is no perfect con.:) They must do this annually! XD"

comment from Kristell Lim cosplay as Erza Scarlet of Fairy Tail





"They told us to "be there when it happens." I'm very glad I was there to experience a spectacular event such as this. Definitely, the best venue for the cosplay world!!!"

comment from Nix Bennett cosplay as Hildegard Von Krone from Soul Calibur














"Fantasy Quest is one of the best events I've attended. The venue is spacious and everywhere is exquisite in photoshoots; it also has great comfort and the atmosphere that even con goers had a wonderful time. Fernbrooks Garden is very far from my area, but going; there was worth it! (And leaving from there... was not T___T)"


comment by Jazminne Huang cosplay as Kaname Madoka of Puella Magi Madoka Magica









"Fantasy Quest was an extraordinary event for me. It was an amazing experience to be in that particular event brought to us by Cosplay Network Philippines, Anime Alliance, and Fernbrook Gardens. They've added a flavor and twist to the main theme of cosplay. And the place was truly wonderful. The word, "Fantasy" suits it sublimely, everything that day was exquisite!"

Comment by Schindlex Malditinni cosplay as Lara Croft in Clandestine











"The venue was amazing, fantasy talaga! It made my 1st cosplay worth it and momerable... <3"

Comment by Eerah Teoxon cosplay as Sunako Nakahara of Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge









"Fantasy Quest was really magical event! So far ito yung pinaka awesome na event na napuntahan ko~ :3 And I wish na maging yearly event na toh~ at promise aattend ako again and again! ♥"


comment from Nica G. cosplay as Kikyo Zoldyck of Hunter x Hunter











"I really enjoyed it a lot because I had quality bonding time with my friend photographers and cosplayers.Nakabalik ako sa fernbrooks for the second time sobrang magical ng lugar. Also I got to chat with Miss Tessa Prieto-Valdez. Share a photo with Yolker, planking session with Yuegene Fay and experience the event with my loved ones, kya in a short sentence I really had a blast it was an awesome experience.."

comment from Ella de Luna cosplay as Chii of Chobits - Red Lolita Queen Version.









"Fantasy Quest definitely lived up to its title. The event still has room for improvement, but it’s also true that they introduced a whole new level of cosplay convention. It’s an honor to be there when it happened!"

comment from Toni Else cosplay as Dark Elf of Rohan Online.












"Fantasy Quest... be there when it happens... I was really excited for fantasy quest and when the day I came, I was really excited because I was going to wear a dress I made, and back in Korea there aren't events much like these :) :) I am looking forward to more events :) :)"

comment from Erika Park cosplay as Vocaloid Shion Nigaito

"As a first time cosplayer, I wouldn't have asked for a better event to set foot upon on my very first attempt in the exciting world of cosplaying. Truly, the "Fantasy Quest" has lived up to it's name by catering us with a beautiful place, a very organized program and hosting a set of professional photographers, quality cosplayers and special guests. It was absolutely a "Fantasy" to have met cosplayers in an enchanted event such as this :)"

comment from Lovette Jean Jazmin cosplay as Miwako Sakurada from Paradise Kiss


"The fantasy quest event was fun.. I didn't plan on going there
at first because the entrance was too expensive and the place was far, but I'm glad that I decided to come, because the place was totally awesome, and I met these cool cosplayers from Thailand. :D
I think it's the best location of cosplay events that I have attended.
I also love their fireworks display." ♥ ♥

comment from Mary Lou Tinonas cosplay as CC of Code Geass



cosplay as Haruhi Suzumiya (Gothic Lolita Version)
















Cosplay as Link of The Legend of Zelda





















Scenery at the Fernbrook Gardens

Fountain of Youth







Red Carpet aisle

Venice Italy Boat Ride

Old classic cars - 1952 Bentley and 1926 Rolls-Royce

Fernbrooks Garden
An indoor, fully air conditioned garden venue where you can experience your perfect dream wedding regardless of the weather!


Fantasy Quest Cosplay Catwalk
~~~~

~~~~


Many Thanks to the cosplayers and to photo contribution from Jeremy and JayAr Photography.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fantasy Quest was such a unique experience for me as a photographer attending cosplay events/conventions. The venue was really different from the usual. Fernbrooks garden is a very nice place. Even though I'm from Bulacan, I went to Las Piñas just to attend the event. I really had fun meeting some of my friends, cosplayers and photographers, and new people like the guest international cosplayers, Yuegene Fay and Yolker. There are some downside on the event, all events have their downsides. But overall it was a great event. I looking forward for another event to be held there. "

comment by Jeremy Macalino
Please Like my PsychoFrame Photography Page
~~

~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




"Fernbrook was a successful cosplay event and such a mirthful event. I experienced so many things that are unnatural in this world, once you came in. You will feel like you're in an outside world. For me this is the perfect place for shooting."

just add me on FB if you want :) jayar_villarojas05@yahoo.com












~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How about your experienced last Fantasy Quest? Please do share us some comments below....

Related Posts by categories



No comments:

Post a Comment