Anything about Anime, Cosplay, Console Games, Toys Collection, Convention in the Philippines & Beyond

22 May, 2012

VocaFusion-Event Report

 VocaFusion: The First Vocaloid Fan Event in the Philippines!
Hello guys! Vanessa Hana reporting the Fun and Enjoyment from the VocaFusion event last Sunday, May 20, 2012 11:00am-8:00pm at SMX Function Room 1. The Function room was not enough because there were so many people there! I was so surprised why the number of Cosplayers, Photographers, and Con Goers! There were many special guests. And booths too!

I had fun at UCAI's Marriage Booth where I got married with Miku Hatsune. :))))
Bride Hana at the Marriage Booth :)))


 Inside the Function Room

I stayed at the event until it ended. I have to say that the Dancers where amazing. And the hosts where entertaining. I hope that there will be another event like this in the future. Here are some photos at the Event. 


Come to think of it, it's my COMEBACK on Cosplay Events! Haha^^ I met some of my friends there. And I even got a chance to hang out with them. It was a really fun event. I didn't regret attending VocaFusion. 

with Cosplayer Jun Garcia as Mio Akiyama boy version.


Cute Baby MokeyDLuffy. 


Lego Man


.


with Harry Potter


Scream!!!

.



,


.


TrollFace. Problem?


.


 Vocaloid figures



with Domo-kun! 


And for those who wants to ask: No, I did not cosplay any Anime or Game Characters on this event. I didn't have time to prepare any costume, so I came there as a ConGoer^^ Thank you very much and keep supporting this Blog! 

~~
~~


Related Posts by categories



1 comment: