Anything about Anime, Cosplay, Console Games, Toys Collection, Convention in the Philippines & Beyond

28 August, 2011

TOrCH II -CosplayMania- Event Report

A stormy day but it was sooo much fun! I saw some cosplayers, Photographers, and Otakus.

TOrCH II is an event made especially to find the best cosplayers all over the Philippines. Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao! And Winners from the Regional Qualifiers get a chance to compete in the TOrCH Finals that will take place on Sunday, October 2, 2011 in Cosplay Mania 11!!!

That's just purely awesome...

The events are held at SM Malls all over the Philippines. So every cosplayers in every region have a chance to attend and win this event.



Kakashi Hatake of Naruto

Vocaloid's


Me cosplay as Lambo
(Female Version)

Posted by Blogger Hana Vanessa





The event that I attended was held at SM City North Edsa (Annex).

I didn't really planned on joining the catwalk there. What I really planned was to CosTrip and take pictures for this blog.

But when I knew that you can join even if you are 18 years old and below, I can't help but register. Haha!


Anyways, I also saw many famous cosplayers there. So it's "sulit!"


Here are some pictures taken by me and my friend, using my Nikon Compact Digital Camera.


Sakura Kinamoto from Card Captor Sakura



Mask MAN





Gokudera and Lambo from Hitman Reborn





TWO LAMBOs! XD


Super Maria - Nintendo Super Mario




















Kiel cosplaying an Anbu Warrior from naruto Shippuuden


Mr. Jun Garcia says LIKE Vanessa~Hana!



Christian Zhan cosplaying MULAWIN



4-time champion of Torch Competition

Funny Robot


Male category Cosplay


and Len Kagamine (Vocaloid)


Lego Man


Haruki Suzumiya in Haruhi Suzumiya and Kei as Claude from Kuroshitsuji - Black Butler


Yuna of Final Fantasy
Tidus of Final Fantasy
SM North Edsa TOrCH II Cosplayers
.

Related Posts by categories



No comments:

Post a Comment