Anything about Anime, Cosplay, Console Games, Toys Collection, Convention in the Philippines & Beyond

08 July, 2011

Sheila Navarro - Best Cosplayer

Our Next Cosplayer won as Best Cosplayer in different Contest / Competition.

Kratos (female version) - God of War Series (photo on left)
 ~ First Fantasy Face off Winner 2011
 ~ Best Female Toycon 2011

Natashe Volkova - Red Alert 3:

 ~ Second Place - Cosplay Geek @ SM Taytay 2010
 ~ Third Place - Riverbanks cosplay convention 2010
 ~ One of the 10 winners - Resident Evil Competition (Open Category)
 ~ Won Php25,000php in Who Wants to be a Millionaire (Vic Sotto).

Cora Warrior - RF Online
 ~ Best Cosplay Costume of the Year 2010 (Best Female) PCC -Philippine-Cosplay-Convention-2011

 Introduce yourself?


Hi Anime Cosplay Readers, I'm Sheila.

My full name is Sheila Millette R. Navarro, and my friends call me as Sheila or Millette.


Photo: Natashe Volkova - Red Alert 3





What are your hobbies, favorite top three anime and games, first cosplay appearance in events, commercial, movies, awards?

I love to play real time strategy games. I 'm also into cosplaying since way back 2008 when I was still in high school, and I make my own armors and weapons.


Photo: Cora Warrior - RF Online



My favorite top three anime includes Slam Dunk, Kaichou Wa Maid Sama and Infinite Stratos.

My favourite games are Starcraft 2, Red Alert 3 and Street Fighter 4.

The first time I attended a cosplay event was  "Photoworld Asia 2008" and I cosplayed as Jill Valentine of Resident Evil 3 Nemesis.








I have some appearances in commercials in Hero Channel and TV 5.

Sheila Millete Navarro on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (Bossing Vic Sotto)
~~~

~~~

What or Who makes you inspire to start on the road to cosplay?
My high school friend influenced me to cosplay when we are both in 4th year.
I love cosplaying because I am able to express my self through the characters that I portray. I am also able to make and design my own cosplay costumes. Since I was a kid about 8 to 9 years of age, I love to make and invent different things. When I learned about cosplay, for me, it was already the time for the people to see my creativity and craftsmanship.  = )


Photo: Best Cosplay Costume of the Year 2010 (Best Female) awarded last PCC -Philippine-Cosplay-Convention-2011


Endorsement ?/ Fan Page ? / Website ?

Do visit and like also my facebook page
~~~

~~~


reference:
Many Thanks to Photography of

Miks Casas, Eldrich Carreon and  Free HUG is Love Photography
and to our featured cosplayer Sheila Navarro.

Related Posts by categories



No comments:

Post a Comment