Anything about Anime, Cosplay, Console Games, Toys Collection, Convention in the Philippines & Beyond

23 July, 2011

Bolen Lareza : Best Child Cosplayer

Our next cosplayer starts the hobby at a very young age. And together with the support of her family nothing is imposible.
Best Child Cosplayer
 Hello Bolen, Kindly Introduce yourself?

Hi Anime Cosplay Readers!, im Bolen Gabrielle N. Lareza, my friends call me Bolen.


2. What are your hobbies, favorite top three anime and games, first cosplay appearance in events, commercial, movies, awards?

Dragon Ball Z CosplayMy top 3 favorite anime's are Dragon Ball Z, (me and my papa's fav), i liked hikaru shidou of Magic Knight Rayearth, though i only watch it on the internet, Slamdunk (i like hanamichi sakuragi) disney movies specially Mulan, im playing Grand Chase Online, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, and Left for Dead (kinda scary, cant play without my papa), Plants vesus Zombies, and games from friv and y8.. Oh!.. thats more than 3..hihihi




card captor cosplayMy first cosplay appearance was last december 2010 at 5th Christmas ToyCon. I wore card captor sakura, at that time we have no idea how to make costumes and what materials to use. Lolo helped mama make my costume, and papa made me a stuff made of pipe and some unused toys, just to experience how it was like cosplaying.




Jessica Soho Cosplay Report

First tv appearance was on GMA7 Kapuso Mo Jessica Soho report, featured Naruto Cosplayers PH on their Photoshoot for a cause, just a glimpse of me but really worth it... second was GMA7 Drew Arellano's AHA, with Bulacan Cosplay Mania. It was really fun!.




3. What or Who makes you inspire to start on the road to cosplay?
Cosplay Prize
It was actually my school teacher (Nikki Chan) who inspired me to start cosplaying. I was surprised when I learned she is a great cosplayer, and asked her questions about cosplaying, that time I wished someday I'll wear one like her costumes and perform onstage. She was my first mentor, taught me what to do and what not.




Cosplay materialsThe first question that got into my mind was, what's in a cosplay, most of them answered, it's an art, a hobby, an expression, where in you can show craftsmanship and discipline? But I think it was more than that, I say you'll never know, unless you become a cosplayer yourself. For now, mama, papa and I, are enjoying this hobby, we cosplay together.

Making Cosplay costumes

They make my costume and I wear them proudly.  It doesn't matter to me if it looks good or not, the important is we made it. And I'll continue to ask questions, because I'm curious, I'm very, very curious...








4. endorsement/ fan page / website

Little Cosplayer
  "ok, lets play grand chase online..."



 GMA7 - AHA Features Cosplay with Bolen and BCM
~~~

~~~

Reference:
Many Thanks to JAMFramePhotography, BulacanSnipers,JMPhotography, Bolen Photos,and to our featured cosplayer Ms. Bolen Lareza.

..

Related Posts by categories



No comments:

Post a Comment