Anything about Anime, Cosplay, Console Games, Toys Collection, Convention in the Philippines & Beyond

25 June, 2011

Schindlex Malditinni - Best Cosplayer

This year onwards I will features best of the best cosplayers and let them introduce themselves.
Tomb Raider Lara Croft

 Starting up with Schindlex Malditinni


Hi Anime Cosplay Readers, I'm Schindlex, and yes it is my real name.  You can ask my mom about it. LOL.  As for nicknames, it could be shin/lex/shinyaa.






What are your hobbies, favorite top three anime and games, first cosplay appearance in events, commercial, movies, awards?

My hobbies include cosplaying, playing guitar, singing, playing games, watching anime, reading manga and so much more. Top 3 anime would be 1.NANA 2.Katekyo Hitman Reborn 3. Lucky Star and as for Top 3 games; 1.Tekken series 2.Naruto 3.Resident Evil 4.


Lara Croft Tomb Raider

 When I cosplayed Tomb Raider: Lara Croft last ToyCon, I was said to be chosen as one of those cosplayers that would be included in the COSPLAY NATION Movie in Summer 2012, please look forward to it.








Schindlex Cosplay


What or Who makes you inspire to start on the road to cosplay?

What inspired me to start cosplaying would be my love for anime, and as I experience the fun and enjoyment in cosplay, I decided to continue attending more cons.








 There are lots of reasons why I love cosplay so much, like how I am able to portray the characters that I like; because when I cosplay a character, I really want to showcase not just the costume, but also the personality of this certain character, twice the fun isn't it. I also get to make people happy, especially the kids that say they like me and their moms as well!, I love it when I see folks happy faces, and at the same time I enjoy what I'm doing. Plus, we get to meet many cool people with the same interests as ours, And a lot more!

"Cosplaying is just so fun and epic! :D"





Endorsement ?/ Fan Page ? / Website ?

"I thank also my family for making all this possible, my relatives, friends, and everyone else for always supporting me. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be able to enjoy cosplay and life this much. That's why, thank you all so much! And of course to Anime Cosplay for having me as their first featured cosplayer, thanks a lot!"

Do visit and like also my facebook page
~~~

~~~


Here's Schindlex  at Toycon 2011 created by drixmalditinni
~~~

~~~
reference:
Many Thanks to Photography of
and to our featured cosplayer Schindlex Malditinni.

Related Posts by categories



No comments:

Post a Comment